Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Forget-Me-Not Friday - Yasmine



7 1/2 years old...

She's looking so grown up...

Sitting like a little lady on that couch...


Wistful blue eyes that hardly dare to hope...

That her turn will ever come...

To have her very own family.

Almost too much to ask...

When you're 7 years old...

And most people want babies...

Or little kids!

Is there yet hope for me?

I must sit straight and proper so they'll know I'm a big girl and won't cause any trouble..

If only they'll choose me and take me home...

I'll be a big girl and help all I can!

But you'd never guess the joy and excitement that would come onto my face if only I had a family...

If only I could relax and be myself...

And know I'd be loved forever no matter what!

Maybe you'd like a glimpse of me a few years ago...

When I was still a "little" girl...


And still in ignorant bliss of the fate awaiting me!


I have a smile that will light up the room!


They say I'm a walking sunshine!

I'd like to live up to that name!

And brighten your home with my smile!

Can I be yours?

*****

Yasmine's transfer is imminent...

Indeed she likely has already been transferred...

Walking sunshine...

Transferred to the dark gloom of a mental institute...

Please help her find a family!

*****

I saw these pictures some time ago...

But had forgotten where!

I'm so glad someone pointed them out!


It was written in July 2011...

And still sweet Yasmine waits!

Let's share her sweet face and help her Mama find her!

So she won't completely waste away in the institution!

*****

Let her be your sunshine...

Whatever that may mean...

Whether it's placing her picture where you'll see it...


As a reminder to pray for her...

Or by bringing her home...


To be your very own!

*****

This post is a part of the Forget Me Not Friday Linkup organized by Jane!
Please check it out here! And consider linking up a post of your own!
Forget Me Not Fridays



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post for a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing Yasmine's story and reminding people that she is still waiting. I keep on praying for this little beauty. Maybe her family will see her here? Please, Lord, let it be so . . .

    ReplyDelete