Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday - Just a little boy...

I'm just a little boy...


I'd love to play trucks in your sandbox...

And ride a trike in the yard...

To learn to fly kites with Daddy...

And snuggle with stories at bedtime...

I'm already 5 but still longing...

For someone to show me for sure...

That I'm loved and I'm special...

And have a safe happy future...

With all the love that I need to thrive!

But oh they say scary time's are coming!

Before long I'll take a car ride...

To what's called an "INSTITUTION"...

It's such a big word for a little boy!

They say I'll be there forever...

And there won't be any toys...

And no Mama to snuggle at bedtime...

And no rides on Daddy's shoulders...

Twill be oh so boring and lonely...

And frightful and scary too...

The noises will be scary...

And the food will be scarce...

I hope I can make it...

But what is the point?

With nothing to do forever...

I fear I'll just have to die.

Oh please don't you want me?


Can I be YOUR little boy?

Can you save me from my scary fate?

I'm just a little boy that is lonely...

I just need some love and some care...

A chance to play in the sandbox...

And snuggles and stories at night!

Oh please tell my Mama and Papa...

To come get me so very soon!

Before I must go to that terrible place...

And waste away till I die!

*****

This is a Teamwork Tuesday post...


Where we join together to spread the story of one precious child!

This week is for Kyle!


Together we can make a difference...

Will you join us?


*****

To read more about Kyle or donate to his grant fund click here.

1 comment:

  1. YOU SUM IT ALL UP SO CLEARLY!!!!! WHERE IS HIS MAMA?

    ReplyDelete