Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Did you see???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silas is on the My Family Found Me page!!!!!!


He's one of my special little boys and I'm so happy that he will NOT have to be bedridden for life!

He will receive the love and care his heart has been yearning for!

What's more - 8 or 9 other children joined the My Family Found Me page in the last 24-30 hours!!!!


What a wonderful day!

I pray the process goes smoothly and fast...

So all these wonderful children can get home with their families as soon as they possibly can!


4 comments:

  1. My son totally loves Silas! We were so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We can not wait to bring him home! Our dossier was submitted last Thursday :)

      Delete
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEADING ON OVER IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that we have upset you, but please feel free to follow our blog, or email us. Even when we get him home if you would like us to keep you updated with pictures we will gladly do so. We are so touched that our little boy is loved :)He obviously has a place in your heart and you are more than welcome to know our son as he grows up :)

      Delete