Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Triplets and NEW PICTURES of Emmitt!!!

Triplets...


AND....

NEW PICTURES of EMMITT!!!!!!

First his old picture so you can compare...


And now the new ones :)

Emmitt 2013 (1)

"My" boy is growing up...

Emmitt 2013 (2)

I am SOOO glad to see him out of his bed!

Here is a recent update from his profile...

Update 2012 from someone who knows him:   He is clever. He keeps some books and toys in his bed, and talks about his life to volunteers. I think he desperately needs parents and better life, if it is any hope for him.

He deserves so much more than institutional living!

He has waited so, SO long :(

FIFTEEN YEARS...

Surely his deliverance will come soon...

Please continue to pray that Emmitt will be adopted soon!

Emmitt 2013 (2)

Such a precious boy...

You can read more about Emmitt HERE!

*****

And now meet the TRIPLETS!!!


Well almost triplets anyway...

All three have just turned 10 years old...

And all were born in December 2002...

Just on different days :)

*****

The oldest is Mr. Leo...


Born on December 4...

He looks like a happy boy...

But I wonder how that's so...

Since he spends his days in an institution...

And has no Mom or Dad to love him...

No family of his own?

Can't you see his eyes just twinkle...


As he laughs at sister's jokes?

Can't you see his eyes just shine as Daddy helps him set up his very first model train?

Can you see him look into your eyes and say...

I love you Mom...


Thanks for choosing me!

My life is so much better...

Than it's ever been before!!!

But now dear Leo is still waiting...

For someone to see his worth...

Waiting for a Mom and Dad to say...

I know he's OURS...

Sweet boy we're on our way!


Is Leo your son?

You can read more about Leo HERE!

*****

Next in age is sweet Victoria...


Born on December 12...

She's had my eye for quite some time...

Such a special little girl!

Thankfully sweet Victoria won't be waiting much longer...

Her family's coming soon!

Their dossier has already been submitted to her government!

Next to come will be the travel date...

It can't be too much longer!

I'm so glad "my" dear Victoria...


You'll soon have the opportunity to experience...

The love and care that you've been missing!

A Mom and Dad to love you...

And a forever home!

You can read more about Victoria's family HERE!

****

And the youngest of the bunch...

Is quite little Colin...


Born on December 16...

Oh how he needs a family!

He looks so sad and lonely :(

Oh Mama...

Please see me!


I've waited so long...

That I've almost lost hope...

Of ever being loved :(

Oh you just can't possibly imagine...

What a difference you can make...

In my little life...

If you just choose to love me...

And give me a chance to show...

The amazing transformation...

That the love of families bring!


Please choose me soon!

You can read more about Colin HERE!

*****

I'm so glad I'm going home soon...


(Though I probably don't know it yet...)

I'll soon be helping Mama as she teaches me to cook...

I'll soon leaning against my Papa as he reads me a storybook...

I'll soon know what it's like to have a Mama to tuck me in at night...

And a Daddy to give me big bear hugs...

I'll soon be finding out just how very, VERY special it feels...

To know that I am loved!


But what will become of my "almost" brothers?


If no one chooses them?

I just can't bear the thought of them...

Wasting their WHOLE lives...

In institutions grim!

Do you think it's too much for me to ask...

For someone to love them too?


Please, oh please say yes to them...

And make them your own sweet sons!

And if you can't (I understand)....

Please share them with your friends!

We've got to find them Mom's and Dad's...





Their lives are WAY too precious...

To waste away in an institution!

I plead with you...



Please don't forget my "brothers"!!!



We are...



Oh how wonderful it would be...

If all three of us had homes!

Please pray it will be so!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment