Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A family in my pocket...

I carry picture in my pocket...

Washington

A picture of a family...

I found them in the newspaper...

And though I do not know them...

I figure it's better to have a family in my pocket...

Then to have no family at all!

It gives me hope that maybe someday I'll have a family that's for real...

A family I can touch and hug...

And hold their hands and see them in real life!

You see I am an orphan...

With no family of my own...

All I have is a paper picture...

I long for so much more!

Please, please if you are reading this...

Please look into my face!

Washington

Although I seem like just a picture here...

Of a boy you do not know...

I really am a real live boy...

With feelings just like yours!


I have eyes that sparkle and a great big smile...

But my heart has an empty place...

A place that longs for a family...

A family bigger than my pocket...

A family that's more than a dream in my heart...

A family that's really mine!

Please, will  you be my family?

Washington

I'm more than just a picture on this page...

I'm a real live boy and I'd love to be your son!

Please consider me!

Washington is waiting for a family.  You can read more about him HERE!

You can learn more about the adoption process HERE.

*****

Emmitt is a real boy too...

Emmitt 2013 (2)

Waiting for a real family to come for him...

You can read more about Emmitt HERE.

Please keep praying for both of these boys that they won't have to wait much longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment