Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The last party guest!

Last week when I was making collages for Emmitt's party I found that I needed one more child to finish my third collage...

Just one more to make it complete...

Who would it be?

Because I was having trouble deciding I put a note about my need on the Reece's Rainbow Facebook group...

Hoping someone would choose for me!

I had a few party guests that still needed to be featured in a blog post before the party day arrived...

So I set to work hoping that the last child would be chosen in time to be included in the post!

But it didn't happen...

So I decided to choose one myself so I could include the child in my post!

My choice was sweet Yasmine!


Just look at her eyes!

She is a sweet girl who faces transfer to an institution soon...

But totally does not belong there!

She is described as a "walking sunshine"!

Oh how she needs a family!

(You can read more about Yasmine HERE)

So Yasmine joined the party...

And I was able to include her in the last post before the party!

Her sweet face made it possible for me to complete that third collage...


And I went to bed.

The next morning I found a wonderful reply on my Facebook post...

Another sweet guest had joined the party!

An absolutely darling little boy...

Navid 1

Precious Navid!

Just look at that beautiful smile...

If only his Mama could see it!

Navid is a cheerful happy boy...

Unfortunately he is confined to wheelchair most of the time because he has cerebral palsy...

So he doesn't get to play as much as some of the other children :(

He is a bright and intelligent boy...

Imagine how he would thrive in a family!

Someone once took him for stroll outside where he had the opportunity to look through the fence for a glimpse at the world outside his orphanage grounds...

This person saw a longing in his eyes to go outside that fence :(

Navid 1

And who could blame him?

Every child deserves a life outside the fence...

And Navid is no exception!

Could he be your son?

Could you be the one to fulfill his desire to see the world outside?

Could you be the one to make sure he has therapy to maximize his potential for independence?

Better yet...

Could you be the one to give him the best gift of all...

The gift of your love...

The gift of a forever family?

Navid 1

He's waiting to fill your life with the sunshine of his smile!

You can read more about Navid HERE!

*****

Since my collage was already full...

Sweet Navid got the privilege of being in a special collage with just him and the birthday boy...


And give Emmitt his birthday hug!

I'm so glad he joined the party!

Thanks so much Marine for inviting him!

*****

The party is over...

But I decided sweet Leo needed a place on my sidebar too!


Despite his lovely smile...

And despite the fact that his needs are mostly physical...

Leo has been living in a mental institution for several years :(

No chance for an education...

Insufficient therapy to meet his needs...

Oh how he needs to get out!

He's already 10 years old...

His childhood is wasting away while he waits for a family to find him and set him free :(

Will you help Leo by sharing his face with others?


You never know...

One of your friends might be the family he's waiting for...

They just haven't found him yet!

You can read more about Leo HERE.

You can learn more about the adoption process HERE.

*****

The party is over...

But Emmitt is not home yet so...

I'm leaving my sidebar open for more additions!

I've just changed the sidebar heading to "Emmitt's Friends!"

If you have a special child you'd like to see on my sidebar just donate $5 to Emmitt's adoption grant fund and let me know which child you would like me to add by commenting on this post or by e-mailing Pam at savinghissparrows@gmail.com

I will also include your chosen child in an upcoming blog post!

Please continue to pray that Emmitt will be able to be adopted soon!

He's worth it...


Let's get him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment