Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Micaiah!!!!



Dear Micaiah,

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!

Our prayers have been answered...

You are an orphan NO MORE!

Last year I had a virtual birthday party for you on my blog...

This year you can celebrate your special day with your VERY OWN family!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Last year you were an orphan...

But you were not forgotten...

Many people prayed for you...

And hoped a family would find you...

Before this day, your 16th birthday!

And God heard our prayers for you!

He sent you a wonderful family...

And we are so very glad!

I was so sorry to hear that your health has been giving you challenges!

I'll be praying for you and your family, and I hope you can come home from the hospital soon!

I know God is powerful loving and strong...

And he will be with you and your sweet family every step of the way!

Please keep up your courage...

God has great plans for you!

I am including my post for your 15th birthday below...

So you can see our love for you!

Never forget how special you are!


*****

My dear Emmitt...

(That's the name I knew you by last year.)


Your special day is here!

You are 15 years old today!

And though the day may go unnoticed in the institution where you live...

We're celebrating your life here!

And though you may feel lonely...

And think no one knows you're there...

You have some friends around the world who love you...

And are trying to get you out!

We're spreading the word...

And sharing your face...

And praying you'll soon be free!

To let you know how special you are...


And help raise money for your ransom...

Your friends have invited the children below to attend your party today...

And have given some gifts to add to a fund that will help you come home we pray!

You are not alone!

We have you in our hearts!


You are...


Surrounded...


By...


LOVE!!!!
Keep up your courage sweet boy!


God has good plans for you!

We pray that someday very soon...

Your turn for a family will come!

Until that day may God keep you strong....

And safe in his own tender care! 

And now I've asked sweet Navid to give you a big birthday hug from all of us!


(PS - "Navid" (Narkeez) is with his family now too!)

PSS - If any "Emmitt" fans out there want to leave Micaiah a Birthday message you can visit his Mom's blog here and leave a comment!  

http://bakerbarrel.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. I have ben thinking about starting a Blog, and seeing yours really motivated me! I am not too tech savvy, and was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to put it together. Especially advocating for Reece's Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britta, So glad you would like to blog for the children of Reece's Rainbow! I'd be glad to help if I can - let me know what questions you have. You can e-mail me at savinghissparrows@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete