Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Special Name...

Two lovely little girls...


With beautiful smiles...

Have been given a very special name...

(Well, special to me at least!)


Why is this name so special?

Because it's the very same name...


My Daddy gave to me!

He gave me his own surname...

This name signifies to me...

That I belong forever and always...

To my family!

These precious Kendall girls...


Are not so blessed as me...

While their name is special to me...

It's only a pseudonym for them...

Given to protect their identity while they wait for a Daddy of their own...

To give them his special name...

A name that shows they are loved and valued...

A name that says they belong to a Daddy who will be their protector, provider, and defender...

A name that says they belong!

Where is that Daddy now?

Has he seen them yet?

Won't you share my sweet Kendall girls...


To help their Daddy find them?

They need their Daddy's special gift...

The gift of his own special name...

That tells them they belong to him...

And will be loved forever!

*****


Colin and Leo...

Need a Daddy to give them his special name too...

A name that says they belong!

*****

You can read the profiles of both my Kendall girls HERE.

You can read about Colin and Leo by clicking on their names.

You can learn more about the adoption process HERE.




1 comment:

  1. I like your post, Pam; even though I got the name by marriage rather than by birth, it's still a pretty special name to me. And, I've had it longer than I had my birth surname now.

    Love you!

    Mom

    P. S. I really appreciate all your help in setting my own blog up!

    ReplyDelete