Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

3 Little Daniels!

3 little boys who share the same name!

(Or at least the same pseudonym...The children on Reece's Rainbow are given pseudonym's to protect their identity per government regulations in the children's home countries.)

And what a sweet name it is!

Daniel!

2 are new guests at Emmitt's Party...


And another was one of the first party guests!


Ready to meet them one by one?

*****

Meet Daniel 3G


He is 6 years old and is said to be a calm little boy...

But other than that we don't know much about his personality or what he likes to do...

But one thing we do know...

The thing he needs most of all is a family to love him!

A family to give hugs and kisses...

To tell him he's special...

To give him an opportunity to go to school and learn new things...

To cheer for him in his successes and encourage him to be all that he can be!

To tell him that no matter WHAT they are proud of him for who he is...

And he'll ALWAYS have their love! 


He's waiting for someone to choose him...

Is that someone you?

*****

Then their's Daniel #14-2


I'm not sure how old the picture is...

But this sweet boy has waited a long time for a family...

He's 11 years old already!

Look at his little eyes looking up uncertainly...

Hesitantly...

As if he's shyly hopeful that you'll notice him...

But afraid you won't...

Please choose me...


I've been waiting such a long time!

By the way I'm available to single Moms too (as well as married couples)!

Travel is easy in my country...

And it is possible to adopt more than one child at the same time if you wish!

*****

The next little Daniel has been mentioned before...


But he needs to be noticed again!

He's spending his days in an institution...

Day after day in bed with very little stimulation...

Staring at the ceiling...

Listing to the moans and groans of other suffering children...

His own needs insufficiently met...

Hungry...

Wet...

Lacking medical needed medical treatment...

Maybe cold too...

It's nearly winter after all...

How long can this sweet one survive?


He looks so very frail :(

He URGENTLY needs to be rescued...

Before it's forever too late!

Please consider Daniel!

*****

There's one more little party guest I'd like for you to meet!

Though he has a different name...

Meet Ewan!


Such a darling little guy!

Waiting for a Mom and Dad to claim him as their own!

He's said to be lively and social...

They say he ought to be going to school...

But the sad thing is...

This darling boy will be sent to an institution (or maybe he's already there)...

If nobody chooses him!

His potential will be squelched...

His opportunities denied...

No chance to show what he's capable of...

He'll be lost faraway in a dreadful place...

And never EVER be free :(

The only chance this precious one has...

To escape this terrible fate...


Is to be chosen by someone like you...

Chosen for adoption...

Chosen to be a cherished and much loved son!

Please consider Ewan!

*****

Thanks to Geraldine...



And Ewan...


Were invited to Emmitt's Party!



They'll have a place on my sidebar until Emmitt's Birthday on January 26!

Do you have a child you'd like to invite to the party?

For each $5 donation to Emmitt's adoption fund...

A child of your choice will have a place on my sidebar till at least January 26 (maybe loner)...

I will also include your child(ren) in an upcoming blog post!

Only $5 per child!

$5 = 1 child
$10 = 2 children
Etc.

If you don't have a child in mind you can view available children HERE!


You can let me know you donated and who you are inviting to the party by leaving a comment on this post or e-mailing Pam at savinghissparrows@gmail.com


Please continue to pray that Emmitt gets a family soon!

You can read more about any of these waiting children by clicking on their names in this post!

You can learn more about adoption HERE.

Remember, even if you aren't in a position to adopt yourself...

Sharing these children with your friends, on Facebook, or your own blog could help them find a family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to disturb you. Thanks again for another beautiful and inspiring post. I just wanted to ask you if you have an email or something so I can ask you a question that i don't really want to talk about here...
    I also wanted to tell you about several of God's little miracles in my life in the last few days in hope that it will give you a smile for the day. I have three young children and through the summer we have had to move twice. You can imagine the piles of cardboard boxes we are living with! I homeschool the children so there is very little time to empty the cardboard boxes. We have a few basic things out and everyday if I get a little time I empty a few cardboard boxes that I can reach ((-: ... Monday morning was a good day. I managed to empty 5 cardboard boxes. And in one box I found some money I had earned tutoring a little boy 4 or 5 years ago, a little while after my first child was born. It had followed us through 3 moves and I had totally forgotten I even had it! And this afternoon (wednesday here) I only emptied 4 boxes with my husband's help. But still two more little miracles: In one there was our adoption paperwork which we were about to start filling when we had to move the first time at the beginning of june. We had no clue where it was! And at the bottom of another ramdom box I found 5 more swiss francs (5.3 dollars more or less). Another little bit in emmitt's adoption found. Between those 2 little money miracles I was able to add 87 dollars to Emmitt's account. If my math is correct it should push him just above 3000 dollars which is good... It is small compared to the huge cost of adoption but it is a symbolical little step...
    I hope so much to see him adopted soon... He has waited more than long enough! Thanks for being his voice, and such a good one at that!
    Maybe you could add the little girl Violetta to his party. (There are 2 on Reece's rainbow it would seem but it is the one born on september 2008) She has a special place in my heart because she looks like she could be my husband's twin sister almost 30 years appart! when he was about 1 year old he looked almost exactly like her: huge blue eyes, a wide gentle soft smile, strait brown hair and that cute round little nose...
    Thanks again for all you do!
    Have a very good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ma Rose,

      Enjoyed hearing about your miracle stories! Thanks so much for your generous donation to Emmitt! I've added Violetta to my sidebar. She's such a cutie! I'll include her in a blog post in the next week or two. If you wish to invite more kids you may - I'm only asking $5 per child so your donation entitles you to invite more kids if you wish! Here is my e-mail: savinghissparrows@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for your answer.
      I know you only ask for $5 per child but I thought it would leave more place for others... And Violetta is the most special for me after Emmitt...
      I want to see them adopted so much.
      Thank you so much for all your doing!

      Delete