Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hugs Needed!!!

Hugs for my Mama...


If only she'll come!


*****
Hug me quick..


Before I give up!



*****
Longing to hug you...


How long till you come?



*****
Pick me up Mama!


I'm waiting for you!



*****

Hugs are so special...



And I don't get enough!



Oh please come and get me...



Bring me home to your heart...



Home where there will always be love...



Home where I can have hugs every day!



*****

Do you need a hug today?



I sure do!



You can read more about these waiting children by clicking on there names!

They need some snuggles with Mama...



And hugs from their Papa...



Is one of them your child?

No comments:

Post a Comment