Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Longing to Belong | Reece's Ranbow Waiting Children with Albinism

I have a longing in my heart...


For a Mom and Dad who see...


Not the difference of my skin color...


Or the dimness of my vision...


I need parents who can look beneath my outside looks...
(I'm really not that different am I?)

Oliver

And see that deep inside of me...


Is a heart like every other child...


A heart that LONGS for LOVE...


A heart that is just waiting to THRIVE..


When surrounded by a family's love!


Oh I long for a family of my own!


Can I belong to you?

Albinism is only skin deep...

We are just like you inside!

Please see our hearts!


You can read more about these waiting children by clicking on their names in this post or by clicking HERE.

You can learn more about the adoption process HERE.

You can read another post for children with albinism HERE.

*****
Don't forget Colin and Leo!


They need families too!

You can learn more about them by clicking on their names above!


****

These children are listed with Reece's Rainbow, a wonderful charity that raises awareness and adoption grant funds for orphans with special needs.


You can learn more about Reece's Rainbow or view other waiting children on their website at:  http://reecesrainbow.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment