Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Name That Says I Belong: Kendall | Reece's Rainbow Waiting Child

My Dad gave me something special...


It's something his dad gave to him...

The family name!

The gift of this name is symbolic...

It means I'm not alone in this world...

I BELONG!

I have people who care for me...

People who share common roots...

People who'll love me forever...

My FAMILY

*****

So what is the name my Dad gave me?

The name that proves I belong?

KENDALL...

So perhaps you'll why this little girl...

O girl (1)

Caught my eye today!

You see, she's just been listed with Reece's Rainbow...

She's been given a pseudonym to protect her privacy...

And the name that was chosen for her is...

KENDALL!

A special name to me...

For it is my surname...

The name I received from my father!

*****

But Kendall's not so blessed as I...

Her name doesn't mean she belongs...

Her Mother has died...

And I don't know about her father...

But Kendall currently lives in an INSTITUTION...

O girl (2)

See her laying in that crib?

Poor sweetie...

Did her Daddy ever carry her on his shoulders...

Or read her a story?

Did she ever even know him?

*****

Though her first Daddy, 

(for whatever reason)

Was unable to keep her...

There is still hope for her!

She can belong again!

She's been listed with Reece's Rainbow so her face can be seen...

And her plight can be known!

Hopefully soon a Daddy will see her!

She may not be his by blood...

But he can still choose her to be his own little girl!

The "apple of his eye"...

His sweet little princess!

O girl (1)

Do you see my smile Daddy?

I'm waiting for a bedtime story...

And a goodnight hug...

O girl (2)

I'm waiting for you to give me your name...

So I can be your own little girl!

And belong to you forever!

Please notice me!

O girl (1)

I'm waiting for you!

KENDALL

You can read more about Kendall on her Reece's Rainbow profile HERE.

You can learn more about the adoption process HERE.

*****

Colin and Leo need a Daddy too...


Please don't forget them!

You can view Colin's and Leo's Reece's Rainbow profiles by clicking on their names!

*****


Reece's Rainbow raises awareness and grant funds for orphans with special needs...


You can learn more about Reece's Rainbow or view other waiting children on their website at:  http://reecesrainbow.org/


2 comments:

  1. I like your post, Pam.

    I wish I had a digital picture of Grandpa Kendall to forward to you for this blog. If I can find one, I'll send it. (I had several on my old computer -- the one that crashed; don't know if I can "resurrect" any of them or not. Have to go help Dad with the lawn mower right now.)

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete