A Christmas Miracle for Evelyn

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So MINOR!

My special needs are minor...

So very VERY minor!!!!


What might they be you ask?

Three...

Missing...

TOES!

Now what could be scary about that?

I can walk and run...

And do most ANYTHING!

I don't let them slow me down!

Other than this I've had a rough life...

I've been moved around SOO much!

For a few months my life was happy...

That's when I was a baby...

'Cause I lived with my Mom and Dad!

But when I was just a few months old I went to live in an orphanage :(

No matter how kind the nanny's were...

It wasn't the same as being home!

But then, oh joy...

When I was 2 I got to go back home!

But my joy only lasted 7 or 8 months...

Then back to the orphanage I went...

And after awhile I was moved again...

To a place for older kids.

When I was 6 or 7 I got a special treat!

My grandpa came to visit me!

He kept coming back for more than a year...

But good things just don't last I guess...

Cause he doesn't come anymore :(

I've had yet another move since then...

And this one was kind of good...

I now get to live in a "family style" place...

A small home for kids like me who don't have a place of their own.

They say I'm doing much better here!

It's so much better than being crowded into a large orphanage!

But no place is truly like home to me...

Without a Mom and Dad of my own!

*****

As you can imagine this moving around has been rather tough on me!

Although I'm going to school right now...

I've not had a chance to learn all the things most boys my age should know...

I'm a little delayed from the orphanage and all the moving around...

But I have so much potential if I just get a chance...

To receive the love and care and individualized attention...

That only a family can give!

*****

Oh how I long to be home once for all...

And be done with the moving around!


I long to be loved...

And to finally find...

That forever home of my own!

A place where I will always belong...

Where I'll have a Mom and a Dad that will make me FOREVER their son!


I'm already almost 10 years old...

But don't let that scare you off!

I still need a Mom and Dad!

Please, please consider me!

You can read my Reece's Rainbow profile HERE!

To learn more about how to adopt click the link below:


Please share my story and help me find a family!


Franklin

*****


Please don't forget Emmitt and Victoria!!!



They need families too!


No comments:

Post a Comment