Saving His Sparrows

Saving His Sparrows
Click the picture to see children who are waiting for a family.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So MINOR!

My special needs are minor...

So very VERY minor!!!!


What might they be you ask?

Three...

Missing...

TOES!

Now what could be scary about that?

I can walk and run...

And do most ANYTHING!

I don't let them slow me down!

Other than this I've had a rough life...

I've been moved around SOO much!

For a few months my life was happy...

That's when I was a baby...

'Cause I lived with my Mom and Dad!

But when I was just a few months old I went to live in an orphanage :(

No matter how kind the nanny's were...

It wasn't the same as being home!

But then, oh joy...

When I was 2 I got to go back home!

But my joy only lasted 7 or 8 months...

Then back to the orphanage I went...

And after awhile I was moved again...

To a place for older kids.

When I was 6 or 7 I got a special treat!

My grandpa came to visit me!

He kept coming back for more than a year...

But good things just don't last I guess...

Cause he doesn't come anymore :(

I've had yet another move since then...

And this one was kind of good...

I now get to live in a "family style" place...

A small home for kids like me who don't have a place of their own.

They say I'm doing much better here!

It's so much better than being crowded into a large orphanage!

But no place is truly like home to me...

Without a Mom and Dad of my own!

*****

As you can imagine this moving around has been rather tough on me!

Although I'm going to school right now...

I've not had a chance to learn all the things most boys my age should know...

I'm a little delayed from the orphanage and all the moving around...

But I have so much potential if I just get a chance...

To receive the love and care and individualized attention...

That only a family can give!

*****

Oh how I long to be home once for all...

And be done with the moving around!


I long to be loved...

And to finally find...

That forever home of my own!

A place where I will always belong...

Where I'll have a Mom and a Dad that will make me FOREVER their son!


I'm already almost 10 years old...

But don't let that scare you off!

I still need a Mom and Dad!

Please, please consider me!

You can read my Reece's Rainbow profile HERE!

To learn more about how to adopt click the link below:


Please share my story and help me find a family!


Franklin

*****


Please don't forget Emmitt and Victoria!!!



They need families too!


No comments:

Post a Comment